Optics works at a maximum resolution as defined by the Viewer > Preview Resolution. Lower the Preview Size value for faster interaction.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset the Optics preferences?
- How do I return Optics to its default window setup?
- What do I do if I experience unexpected behavior when using Optics in Adobe Photoshop?
- Why doesn't my final render match what I saw in Optics?
- Why does nothing happen when Optics is applied to an image in Photoshop or Lightroom in Windows?
- How can I get faster interaction while editing parameters?
- Why is Optics grayed out in the Photoshop > Filter menu?
- Why don't I see the image from Optics when working in Particle Illusion?