If the image you are using is not in RGB color space, Optics will be grayed out and you will be unable to select it. Change your image to RGB by going to the Image > Mode menu and select RGB Color.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset the Optics preferences?
- How do I return Optics to its default window setup?
- What do I do if I experience unexpected behavior when using Optics in Adobe Photoshop?
- Why doesn't my final render match what I saw in Optics?
- Why does nothing happen when Optics is applied to an image in Photoshop or Lightroom in Windows?
- How can I get faster interaction while editing parameters?
- Why is Optics grayed out in the Photoshop > Filter menu?
- Why don't I see the image from Optics when working in Particle Illusion?