Your graphics card driver is out of date or was replaced by a generic Windows driver during a recent update. Please go to the graphics card manufacturer’s website and download and install the newest driver. If your graphics card manufacturer has no OpenCL support at all, you can install Intel’s OpenCL driver from here:https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/opencl-drivers#win64
Articles in this section
- How do I reset the Optics preferences?
- How do I return Optics to its default window setup?
- What do I do if I experience unexpected behavior when using Optics in Adobe Photoshop?
- Why doesn't my final render match what I saw in Optics?
- Why does nothing happen when Optics is applied to an image in Photoshop or Lightroom in Windows?
- How can I get faster interaction while editing parameters?
- Why is Optics grayed out in the Photoshop > Filter menu?
- Why don't I see the image from Optics when working in Particle Illusion?