To see a list of machines currently using your Floating License, open the RLM server’s web interface using a browser. From the server machine go to http://localhost:5054. On the left side of the main page, select “Status”, then, go to the ISV Server table at the bottom of the screen and click “Get License Usage”. There you will see a table with the Host Name and Host Id of every machine using the license.
Articles in this section
- License Instructions - Nodelocked Licenses
- License Instructions - Floating Licenses
- Trial Licenses
- Floating License System Requirements
- Can I use one license for a desktop and laptop simultaneously?
- How do I move my nodelocked license to another machine?
- Are floating licenses or VM licensing supported?
- How many computers can I license with my Boris FX application?
- Floating license management for multiple software publishers
- How can I see which machines are currently using my floating license?