Unfortunately, it is not possible to install multiple versions of Sapphire for the same host on one system. Our Sapphire Installer is designed to replace all other versions of Sapphire for your chosen host (but not for other host products). This prevents confusion from multiple copies of the same effects, and allows your saved projects to automatically use the new version. To use an older version of Sapphire on your machine, please uninstall the current version and install the older version.
Articles in this section
- What is Sapphire?
- Sapphire - Useful Links
- Sapphire Tech Specs
- What host applications support sapphire?
- What is OFX?
- My host application supports OFX but I don’t see it under Sapphire’s list of supported hosts. Is it safe to use?
- I need help installing Sapphire
- How do I disable the GPU in Sapphire?
- How will I be notified of complimentary software updates?
- Why do I have a red X on my Sapphire renders?