Sapphire Plug-ins is an award-winning package of visual effects plugins for use with many professional video editing, motion graphics, and compositing applications. It includes over 280 plug-ins, each with many options and parameters which can be adjusted and animated for an unlimited range of results. Also included is a custom effect and transition builder application, a custom lens flare application, integrated Mocha masking and positional tracking, a preset browser, and color management with OpenColorIO. For more information about Sapphire, please visit the Sapphire home page or watch the video below.
Articles in this section
- What is Sapphire?
- Sapphire - Useful Links
- Sapphire Tech Specs
- What host applications support sapphire?
- What is OFX?
- My host application supports OFX but I don’t see it under Sapphire’s list of supported hosts. Is it safe to use?
- I need help installing Sapphire
- How do I disable the GPU in Sapphire?
- How will I be notified of complimentary software updates?
- Why do I have a red X on my Sapphire renders?