There are many host applications that offer support for OFX plugins, but are not on our supported host list. Many of these hosts can render Sapphire without any issues, but we only internally test and can qualify Sapphire against our supported host list. If you would like to use Sapphire with an unsupported OFX host, we recommend downloading the free trial and testing out for yourself. While we cannot offer technical support or troubleshoot Sapphire in an unsupported host, many will work without issue in common installations.
Articles in this section
- What is Sapphire?
- Sapphire - Useful Links
- Sapphire Tech Specs
- What host applications support sapphire?
- What is OFX?
- My host application supports OFX but I don’t see it under Sapphire’s list of supported hosts. Is it safe to use?
- I need help installing Sapphire
- How do I disable the GPU in Sapphire?
- How will I be notified of complimentary software updates?
- Why do I have a red X on my Sapphire renders?