All Sapphire trials are limited to 30 days, limited to HD (1920x1080) resolution, and are watermarked with a red x. We designed the watermark to be as unobtrusive as possible so the effects can be properly auditioned and experienced. After the 30-day trial times out, Sapphire will begin to render black frames. When you purchase a Sapphire license, the watermark will disappear and Sapphire will begin to render perfectly with no limitations.
Articles in this section
- What is Sapphire?
- Sapphire - Useful Links
- Sapphire Tech Specs
- What host applications support sapphire?
- What is OFX?
- My host application supports OFX but I don’t see it under Sapphire’s list of supported hosts. Is it safe to use?
- I need help installing Sapphire
- How do I disable the GPU in Sapphire?
- How will I be notified of complimentary software updates?
- Why do I have a red X on my Sapphire renders?