Yes, Sapphire supports GPU rendering with CUDA for all Nvidia cards in Windows and Linux and Metal for AMD cards in macOS. We recommend using the most modern and up to date GPUs along with the latest drivers for the best speeds, but understand there are situations where legacy cards must be used. For CUDA support, Sapphire needs a modern NVIDIA card, which we define as an NVIDIA GPU with compute capability 3.5 (Kepler) or above. More information can be found here under "Supported GPUs."
Articles in this section
- What is Sapphire?
- Sapphire - Useful Links
- Sapphire Tech Specs
- What host applications support sapphire?
- What is OFX?
- My host application supports OFX but I don’t see it under Sapphire’s list of supported hosts. Is it safe to use?
- I need help installing Sapphire
- How do I disable the GPU in Sapphire?
- How will I be notified of complimentary software updates?
- Why do I have a red X on my Sapphire renders?