No, Sapphire is completely resolution independent and can render at any available frame size and color bit depth available. Please note- your specific GPU may have restrictions on the amount of memory Sapphire can use. Please reach out to our support team for more specific information on using Sapphire at the highest resolutions.
Articles in this section
- What is Sapphire?
- Sapphire - Useful Links
- Sapphire Tech Specs
- What host applications support sapphire?
- What is OFX?
- My host application supports OFX but I don’t see it under Sapphire’s list of supported hosts. Is it safe to use?
- I need help installing Sapphire
- How do I disable the GPU in Sapphire?
- How will I be notified of complimentary software updates?
- Why do I have a red X on my Sapphire renders?