After much consideration, Boris FX discontinued Sapphire Sparks for Autodesk Flame in November of 2019. Sapphire 2019.5 was the last release supporting Autodesk Sparks. Flame customers who wish to use Sapphire can now purchase Sapphire OFX and all future Sapphire releases for Autodesk Flame will be released as OFX plugins.
Articles in this section
- What is Sapphire?
- Sapphire - Useful Links
- Sapphire Tech Specs
- What host applications support sapphire?
- What is OFX?
- My host application supports OFX but I don’t see it under Sapphire’s list of supported hosts. Is it safe to use?
- I need help installing Sapphire
- How do I disable the GPU in Sapphire?
- How will I be notified of complimentary software updates?
- Why do I have a red X on my Sapphire renders?