Usually, this means you have to update your GPU settings and drivers. Sometimes it can mean that you are having conflicting problems with an extra monitor. Try unplugging a monitor and testing to see if that fixes your issue.
Articles in this section
- I need help with my Mocha project, I am having problems.
- Locating the Mocha Pro diagnostic log
- Why won’t Mocha display correctly?
- Why does my tracking look good inside Mocha but not in my host? Why is my tracking not aligned or drifting?
- Why can't I track something that I know should be easy to track?
- Why does my track jump in Mocha?
- Why won’t my shape track or move in Mocha?
- Why is Mocha Crashing on Mac?
- Why is Mocha Crashing on Windows?
- Why is Mocha Crashing on Linux?