Only 3 emitter libraries are installed with Particle Illusion’s main installer: the “Sampler” library, the “Custom” library (which can be added to and edited), and the latest library from the current release – for instance “Emitters_2023.0”. All of the other libraries are in a separate installer which can be downloaded using the Help menu – Download Emitters… option. Note that after installing the Additional Emitter Libraries, Particle Illusion must be restarted.
Articles in this section
- What is Particle Illusion?
- Particle Illusion - Useful Links
- Particle Illusion Tech Specs
- How can I get Particle Illusion?
- What’s the difference between the plugin version of Particle Illusion and the standalone?
- Is Particle Illusion really free?
- Is the Particle Illusion standalone limited in some way?
- If I can’t composite particles over a background layer in the Standalone application, how do I use it?
- Do you offer technical support for Particle Illusion?
- What’s the best way to learn to use Particle Illusion?