On some Windows systems, a triple-click might be needed to add the emitter to the Stage. You can also Alt-Click on a library emitter to add it to the Stage, or if the “Click in Stage to Add Emitter” Preference is checked (in the Preferences Dialog) each click in the Stage will add the currently selected emitter.
Articles in this section
- What is Particle Illusion?
- Particle Illusion - Useful Links
- Particle Illusion Tech Specs
- How can I get Particle Illusion?
- What’s the difference between the plugin version of Particle Illusion and the standalone?
- Is Particle Illusion really free?
- Is the Particle Illusion standalone limited in some way?
- If I can’t composite particles over a background layer in the Standalone application, how do I use it?
- Do you offer technical support for Particle Illusion?
- What’s the best way to learn to use Particle Illusion?