Particle Illusion does not have a concept of a “blank” or “empty” emitter – it must start with a preset. There are a few basic emitter presets that are as close to a “blank” emitter as possible. To find them, do an emitter library search for “Basic” and look at the “Emitters_2021.0” or “Custom” libraries for “Basic Emitter” and its variations.
Articles in this section
- What is Particle Illusion?
- Particle Illusion - Useful Links
- Particle Illusion Tech Specs
- How can I get Particle Illusion?
- What’s the difference between the plugin version of Particle Illusion and the standalone?
- Is Particle Illusion really free?
- Is the Particle Illusion standalone limited in some way?
- If I can’t composite particles over a background layer in the Standalone application, how do I use it?
- Do you offer technical support for Particle Illusion?
- What’s the best way to learn to use Particle Illusion?