Not directly, as PI supports Apple ProRes and H264 movie output only at this time. You can export ProRes 4444 with alpha channel though, then use a free third-party application to convert that into a PNG sequence. (For example Shutter Encoder, or a free video editor like Kdenlive, Davinci Resolve, etc.)
Articles in this section
- What is Particle Illusion?
- Particle Illusion - Useful Links
- Particle Illusion Tech Specs
- How can I get Particle Illusion?
- What’s the difference between the plugin version of Particle Illusion and the standalone?
- Is Particle Illusion really free?
- Is the Particle Illusion standalone limited in some way?
- If I can’t composite particles over a background layer in the Standalone application, how do I use it?
- Do you offer technical support for Particle Illusion?
- What’s the best way to learn to use Particle Illusion?