This may be because the output size (resolution) is either too large, or is a “weird” value. Try setting the output resolution to 1920x1080 as a first step. If that works, try gradually larger sizes until it fails. You could also make sure that the width and height are both evenly divisible by 16.
Articles in this section
- What is Particle Illusion?
- Particle Illusion - Useful Links
- Particle Illusion Tech Specs
- How can I get Particle Illusion?
- What’s the difference between the plugin version of Particle Illusion and the standalone?
- Is Particle Illusion really free?
- Is the Particle Illusion standalone limited in some way?
- If I can’t composite particles over a background layer in the Standalone application, how do I use it?
- Do you offer technical support for Particle Illusion?
- What’s the best way to learn to use Particle Illusion?