Yes, Continuum is fully M1 native and does not require Rosetta to run in a host that is also M1 native. For non-M1 native hosts you must have Rosetta 2 installed for 3rd party plugins to operate as expected.
Articles in this section
- What is Continuum?
- Continuum - Useful Links
- Continuum Tech Specs
- Where can I download Continuum?
- Boris Continuum users - please read this before you update to the latest version of Premiere Pro 23.1
- Locating the Continuum diagnostic log
- What’s the difference between BCC and BCC+?
- What are Continuum Units?
- What are Continuum Premium filters?
- Can I upgrade from a Unit or Premium filter to the full product?