Users of Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve will find that when they install the Continuum OFX product for use in Resolve, the Continuum filters will also appear in the Fusion page. So while Continuum is fully compatible with the Edit and Color tabs in Resolve, Fusion is not a compatible host and so while the filters will indeed show up in the Fusion tab, they may or may not operate as expected. We cannot at this time endorse the use of Continuum effects in the Fusion tab, although that may change at some point in the future.
Articles in this section
- What is Continuum?
- Continuum - Useful Links
- Continuum Tech Specs
- Where can I download Continuum?
- Boris Continuum users - please read this before you update to the latest version of Premiere Pro 23.1
- Locating the Continuum diagnostic log
- What’s the difference between BCC and BCC+?
- What are Continuum Units?
- What are Continuum Premium filters?
- Can I upgrade from a Unit or Premium filter to the full product?