The red X that you see when working with Continuum indicates that the product is running in unlicensed mode. Activating a licence will remove the red X watermark from the filtered shots. If you activate and find that the red X watermark persists, please clear the host cache and you’ll find that this should resolve the problem. Should you feel that your licence is valid and active yet you’re still seeing the watermark, even after purging the host cache then first try resetting your licence. If this does not lift the watermark please file a ticket with support and a support agent will assist you.
Articles in this section
- What is Continuum?
- Continuum - Useful Links
- Continuum Tech Specs
- Where can I download Continuum?
- Boris Continuum users - please read this before you update to the latest version of Premiere Pro 23.1
- Locating the Continuum diagnostic log
- What’s the difference between BCC and BCC+?
- What are Continuum Units?
- What are Continuum Premium filters?
- Can I upgrade from a Unit or Premium filter to the full product?