While Title Studio is indeed a replacement for titling needs that were previously served with the legacy RED / Graffiti product, there were many legacy Continuum filters that were packaged and included with Boris RED and Graffiti so the real answer is that the full Continuum product is the true replacement for these plug-in applications.
Articles in this section
- What is Continuum?
- Continuum - Useful Links
- Continuum Tech Specs
- Where can I download Continuum?
- Boris Continuum users - please read this before you update to the latest version of Premiere Pro 23.1
- Locating the Continuum diagnostic log
- What’s the difference between BCC and BCC+?
- What are Continuum Units?
- What are Continuum Premium filters?
- Can I upgrade from a Unit or Premium filter to the full product?