To apply a filter to a title matte in Avid and confine the effect to just the title, simply drag and drop the filter director onto the title. Then, in the effects control panel, at the top of the BCC+ filter parameter controls you see a button labelled “Apply to Title Matte”. Click this button and the filter will generate its own title matte for use with that effect.
Articles in this section
- What is Continuum?
- Continuum - Useful Links
- Continuum Tech Specs
- Where can I download Continuum?
- Boris Continuum users - please read this before you update to the latest version of Premiere Pro 23.1
- Locating the Continuum diagnostic log
- What’s the difference between BCC and BCC+?
- What are Continuum Units?
- What are Continuum Premium filters?
- Can I upgrade from a Unit or Premium filter to the full product?