There is a Fade Outline With Opacity Shape preference which enables the behavior of hiding 0 opacity shapes as long as they are not selected. This preference defaults to off. The V key toggles the visibility of 0 opacity shapes on/off regardless of how the Fade Outline With Opacity preference is set.
Articles in this section
- What is Silhouette?
- Silhouette - Useful Links
- Silhouette Tech Specs
- Silhouette Self-Help And Training Resources
- How do I disable 0 opacity roto shapes in the Viewer?
- What is the difference between the integrated Mocha tracker and the Mocha Pro plug-in for Silhouette?
- What shape formats can Silhouette export?
- What version of Python does Silhouette use?
- What versions of Linux does Silhouette run in?
- How do I configure a Wacom tablet on Linux?