CrumplePop works with most major audio and video editing applications, including Premiere Pro, Audition, Final Cut Pro, GarageBand, Logic, and DaVinci Resolve, and more. CrumplePop plugins are available in both AU and VST plugins formats. If you don’t use plugins at all, you can still use CrumplePop with a simple standalone application that’s included when you download. CrumplePop works on both Windows and Mac.
Articles in this section
- How do I use CrumplePop with a BorisFX Activation Key?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in Adobe Premiere or Audition.
- I hear a beeping in my audio, how do I remove it?
- How do I access the plugins after purchasing?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in DaVinci Resolve.
- My plugin has become disabled in FCP. What do I do now?
- After I install a plugin in the CrumplePop App, what do I do?
- What is the best order to stack CrumplePop audio plugins?
- Where are the plugins located in my editing app?
- I cannot use my CrumplePop plugin in GarageBand. The UI looks incorrect.