CrumplePop is both easier to use and delivers better quality audio than other audio tools. Unlike other audio plugins, CrumplePop doesn’t try to fix every audio problem with a single tool. Instead, CrumplePop contains a range of tools that target different problem noise types individually. The result is polished, professional audio for busy video and podcast editors.
Articles in this section
- How do I use CrumplePop with a BorisFX Activation Key?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in Adobe Premiere or Audition.
- I hear a beeping in my audio, how do I remove it?
- How do I access the plugins after purchasing?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in DaVinci Resolve.
- My plugin has become disabled in FCP. What do I do now?
- After I install a plugin in the CrumplePop App, what do I do?
- What is the best order to stack CrumplePop audio plugins?
- Where are the plugins located in my editing app?
- I cannot use my CrumplePop plugin in GarageBand. The UI looks incorrect.