Open DaVinci Resolve and wait a few moments on the Project Browser screen. Resolve should automatically scan for audio plugins, and after opening your project, they will appear in the Effect Browser here: Audio Effects > VST3 > Restoration > CrumplePop Complete. In some cases you may need to restart Resolve twice. If that does not work, then go to Preferences>Audio Plugins and be sure the CrumplePop audio plugins you are attempting to use are added and enabled in the Available Plugins menu.
Articles in this section
- How do I use CrumplePop with a BorisFX Activation Key?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in Adobe Premiere or Audition.
- I hear a beeping in my audio, how do I remove it?
- How do I access the plugins after purchasing?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in DaVinci Resolve.
- My plugin has become disabled in FCP. What do I do now?
- After I install a plugin in the CrumplePop App, what do I do?
- What is the best order to stack CrumplePop audio plugins?
- Where are the plugins located in my editing app?
- I cannot use my CrumplePop plugin in GarageBand. The UI looks incorrect.