If are using Adobe Premiere Pro or Audition you will need to use the Audio Plugin manager to “scan” in your audio plugins before they appear in the Effects Browser. To do this go to Preferences>Audio>Audio Plugin Manager and press the “scan” button. Make sure the plugins are enabled. Then you can search “CrumplePop Complete” in the Effects Browser to find your plugins.
Articles in this section
- How do I use CrumplePop with a BorisFX Activation Key?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in Adobe Premiere or Audition.
- I hear a beeping in my audio, how do I remove it?
- How do I access the plugins after purchasing?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in DaVinci Resolve.
- My plugin has become disabled in FCP. What do I do now?
- After I install a plugin in the CrumplePop App, what do I do?
- What is the best order to stack CrumplePop audio plugins?
- Where are the plugins located in my editing app?
- I cannot use my CrumplePop plugin in GarageBand. The UI looks incorrect.