A: ClipRemover first (if you have clipping to fix) then Levelmatic then any noise removal tools as needed. You may choose to have AudioDenoise before or after another noise removal tool depending on the situation. Roughly speaking this order is best: ClipRemover, Levelmatic, AudioDenoise, PopRemover, EchoRemover, RustleRemover, WindRemover, TrafficRemover.
Articles in this section
- After I install a plugin in the CrumplePop App, what do I do?
- Levelmatic is changing volume strangely in my project even at lower strength settings.
- Levelmatic makes my audio sound weird, it has "pumping" or "woosh" noises.
- What is the best order to stack CrumplePop audio plugins?
- I cannot use my CrumplePop plugin in GarageBand. The UI looks incorrect.
- Levelmatic is working incorrectly in GarageBand/ Logic Pro
- When I try to sign in to CrumplePop app, it gives me an error and does not allow me to sign in.
- How do I access the plugins after purchasing?
- Where are the plugins located in my editing app?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in Adobe Premiere or Audition.