A: ClipRemover first (if you have clipping to fix) then Levelmatic then any noise removal tools as needed. You may choose to have AudioDenoise before or after another noise removal tool depending on the situation. Roughly speaking this order is best: ClipRemover, Levelmatic, AudioDenoise, PopRemover, EchoRemover, RustleRemover, WindRemover, TrafficRemover.
Articles in this section
- How do I use CrumplePop with a BorisFX Activation Key?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in Adobe Premiere or Audition.
- I hear a beeping in my audio, how do I remove it?
- How do I access the plugins after purchasing?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in DaVinci Resolve.
- My plugin has become disabled in FCP. What do I do now?
- After I install a plugin in the CrumplePop App, what do I do?
- What is the best order to stack CrumplePop audio plugins?
- Where are the plugins located in my editing app?
- I cannot use my CrumplePop plugin in GarageBand. The UI looks incorrect.