This is likely because the Strength is set too high, or there is too much noise in your clip. Try to reduce the strength knob to something lower than 80%. If there is noise in the clip, you may consider adding AudioDenosie or another noise removal tool before Levelmatic. So that would be upstream of Levelmatic in your plugin chain.
Articles in this section
- How do I use CrumplePop with a BorisFX Activation Key?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in Adobe Premiere or Audition.
- I hear a beeping in my audio, how do I remove it?
- How do I access the plugins after purchasing?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in DaVinci Resolve.
- My plugin has become disabled in FCP. What do I do now?
- After I install a plugin in the CrumplePop App, what do I do?
- What is the best order to stack CrumplePop audio plugins?
- Where are the plugins located in my editing app?
- I cannot use my CrumplePop plugin in GarageBand. The UI looks incorrect.