Its possible this is caused by splits/edits in your clips on your project/timeline. If you are applying Levelmatic to many clips in your timeline try using Levelmatic as a track effect. If you are in FCP try placing all of your clips that need Levelmatic into a compound clip, then apply Levelmatic to that. This will allow Levelmatic to properly look ahead to work without blind spots between clips.
Articles in this section
- How do I use CrumplePop with a BorisFX Activation Key?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in Adobe Premiere or Audition.
- I hear a beeping in my audio, how do I remove it?
- How do I access the plugins after purchasing?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in DaVinci Resolve.
- My plugin has become disabled in FCP. What do I do now?
- After I install a plugin in the CrumplePop App, what do I do?
- What is the best order to stack CrumplePop audio plugins?
- Where are the plugins located in my editing app?
- I cannot use my CrumplePop plugin in GarageBand. The UI looks incorrect.