Its possible this is caused by splits/edits in your clips on your project/timeline. If you are applying Levelmatic to many clips in your timeline try using Levelmatic as a track effect. If you are in FCP try placing all of your clips that need Levelmatic into a compound clip, then apply Levelmatic to that. This will allow Levelmatic to properly look ahead to work without blind spots between clips.
Articles in this section
- After I install a plugin in the CrumplePop App, what do I do?
- Levelmatic is changing volume strangely in my project even at lower strength settings.
- Levelmatic makes my audio sound weird, it has "pumping" or "woosh" noises.
- What is the best order to stack CrumplePop audio plugins?
- I cannot use my CrumplePop plugin in GarageBand. The UI looks incorrect.
- Levelmatic is working incorrectly in GarageBand/ Logic Pro
- When I try to sign in to CrumplePop app, it gives me an error and does not allow me to sign in.
- How do I access the plugins after purchasing?
- Where are the plugins located in my editing app?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in Adobe Premiere or Audition.