The first time you sign in with Google, you must manually enter your Boris FX account password. After doing this once, you can use your Google account to quickly and easily sign into the Hub. This is a necessary security step to ensure your Google account is authorized for sign-in.
Articles in this section
- I’m using the Hub with some Boris FX Beta software and I’m encountering issues. Help!
- Why am I getting an "Activation Incomplete" error when I enter my activation key in the Boris FX Hub?
- I own some Continuum Units and/or Premium filters, and I don’t see them in the Hub.
- How come I can’t see my floating licenses in the Hub?
- I love Linux and use it for all my Boris FX software. Can I use the Hub?
- I want to make the window of the Hub a little bit larger or smaller. What gives?
- I have run into some trouble; things aren’t working and I’m seeing strange error messages. Please help!
- I signed in with Google but it’s asking for my password again. Please help!
- How can I use the Hub behind a firewall?