Don’t panic, we've got you covered. Please fill out a support ticket here, and we will do our best to assist you. Make sure to provide the list of steps you took to encounter this issue; this will help us try and reproduce it on our end. Also, please upload your Boris FX Hub log files with your support ticket. You can easily save these log files to your desktop by pressing Command+Shift+L (Mac) or Control+Shift+L (Windows) while in the Hub app window. These logs will help our support team diagnose the problem.
Articles in this section
- I’m using the Hub with some Boris FX Beta software and I’m encountering issues. Help!
- Why am I getting an "Activation Incomplete" error when I enter my activation key in the Boris FX Hub?
- I own some Continuum Units and/or Premium filters, and I don’t see them in the Hub.
- How come I can’t see my floating licenses in the Hub?
- I love Linux and use it for all my Boris FX software. Can I use the Hub?
- I want to make the window of the Hub a little bit larger or smaller. What gives?
- I have run into some trouble; things aren’t working and I’m seeing strange error messages. Please help!
- I signed in with Google but it’s asking for my password again. Please help!
- How can I use the Hub behind a firewall?