Unfortunately, at this time, only the full versions of our software are available within the Hub. This includes Sapphire, Continuum, Mocha Pro, Silhouette, SynthEyes, CrumplePop, Optics, and Particle Illusion. We may address this in a future version, but for now, please use the Continuum installer on the downloads page and the Boris FX License tool to activate any premium filters and units.
Articles in this section
- I’m using the Hub with some Boris FX Beta software and I’m encountering issues. Help!
- Why am I getting an "Activation Incomplete" error when I enter my activation key in the Boris FX Hub?
- I own some Continuum Units and/or Premium filters, and I don’t see them in the Hub.
- How come I can’t see my floating licenses in the Hub?
- I love Linux and use it for all my Boris FX software. Can I use the Hub?
- I want to make the window of the Hub a little bit larger or smaller. What gives?
- I have run into some trouble; things aren’t working and I’m seeing strange error messages. Please help!
- I signed in with Google but it’s asking for my password again. Please help!
- How can I use the Hub behind a firewall?