The "Activation Incomplete" error can occur for several reasons. Here are some things to check:
- Typo or Missing Symbol: Ensure that the key is entered exactly as it appears in your email. Check for any typos or extra spaces. The format should be ####-####-####-####, including the hyphens.
- Entering an Activation Key for an Unsupported Product: Currently, the Boris FX Hub does not support the following:
- Continuum Units
- Continuum Premium Filters
- Continuum FCP Units
- Continuum FCP Premium Filters
- To license any of these products, please follow the specific steps outlined here- "Continuum License Instructions.
- Entering a Render-Only Activation Key: If you're using a render-only activation key for background rendering, it's essential to follow the appropriate steps. Please refer to the "License Instructions for Nodelocked Licenses" section for detailed guidance.
- Entering an Expired Activation Key: Your activation key may have expired. To find out the expiration date of your key, you can check by logging into your Boris FX Account Panel.
*If none of the above applies, you can always use the classic Boris FX License Activation process detailed here.