Since 2005 Silhouette has made its mark on film and television visual effects and post-production. Silhouette is an award-winning GPU accelerated compositing application that runs on macOS, Windows and Linux. Silhouette’s standout features are advanced rotoscoping tools and a non-destructive 32 bit, HDR paint system. Silhouette is also a node-based compositing tool with integrated planar tracking, keying, matting, warping, morphing, and a total of 400+ different nodes, including premier plugins Sapphire, Mocha Pro, and Particle Illusion wrapped in one integrated node-based package–all stereo enabled. Silhouette supports ACES color management via OpenColorIO. In 2019 the Silhouette team was recognized with Academy and Emmy technical achievement awards for the software’s contribution to the feature film and television industries.
Silhouette is now shipping version 2022 with multiple purchase, subscription and bundle options:
- Silhouette Standalone + Multi-Host Plugin
- Standalone Multi-Host Plugin only
- Bundle: Silhouette + Mocha Pro (Standalone + Multi-Host)
- Bundle: Silhouette Plugin + Mocha Pro Plugin (Multi-Host)
- Boris FX Suite (Silhouette, Mocha Pro, Sapphire, Continuum, and Optics).