The Silhouette Standalone and Plugin have the same feature set with the main difference being the Plugin is responsible for loading source inputs and final rendering. Although the Plugin doesn’t allow more than three inputs, additional sources can be added directly within Silhouette. In addition, the plugin does not include Sapphire and Particle Illusion. View our Compare Chart.
Articles in this section
- Are projects compatible between the Silhouette Standalone and Silhouette Plugin?
- Does the Silhouette 2022 Plugin replace the Silhouette Paint Plugin?
- I own the Silhouette Standalone, do I have to pay for the Plugin?
- In the host application, why is a Project Offline message displayed when using the Silhouette plug-in?
- What 3rd party OFX plug-ins does Silhouette support?
- What is the difference between Silhouette and Silhouette Plugin?