The integrated Mocha tracker tracks directly within the Silhouette user interface and links to Silhouette’s spline tools. The Mocha Pro plug-in launches the Mocha user interface and provides access to GPU-accelerated tracking and object removal, stabilization, lens calibration, AdjustTrack module, 3D camera solver, stereo 360/VR support, and more. Learn more about the differences: Silhouette and Mocha Pro Comparison Chart
Articles in this section
- What is Silhouette?
- Silhouette - Useful Links
- Silhouette Tech Specs
- Silhouette Self-Help And Training Resources
- How do I disable 0 opacity roto shapes in the Viewer?
- What is the difference between the integrated Mocha tracker and the Mocha Pro plug-in for Silhouette?
- What shape formats can Silhouette export?
- What version of Python does Silhouette use?
- What versions of Linux does Silhouette run in?
- How do I configure a Wacom tablet on Linux?