Levelmatic is not supported in GarageBand and Logic Pro. Please use Levelmatic in another host app or inside SoundApp. Levelmatic utilizes processing latency that helps it look ahead to complete its processes. In Logic Pro and GarageBand, this latency causes playback issues.
Articles in this section
- After I install a plugin in the CrumplePop App, what do I do?
- Levelmatic is changing volume strangely in my project even at lower strength settings.
- Levelmatic makes my audio sound weird, it has "pumping" or "woosh" noises.
- What is the best order to stack CrumplePop audio plugins?
- I cannot use my CrumplePop plugin in GarageBand. The UI looks incorrect.
- Levelmatic is working incorrectly in GarageBand/ Logic Pro
- When I try to sign in to CrumplePop app, it gives me an error and does not allow me to sign in.
- How do I access the plugins after purchasing?
- Where are the plugins located in my editing app?
- My CrumplePop plugins are not appearing in Adobe Premiere or Audition.