The Boris FX Hub is only approved for use with released software and might incorrectly prompt you for an update or not recognize your beta license/activation key. Please activate using the provided Boris FX beta installers and refrain from using the Hub in this case.
Articles in this section
- I’m using the Hub with some Boris FX Beta software and I’m encountering issues. Help!
- Why am I getting an "Activation Incomplete" error when I enter my activation key in the Boris FX Hub?
- I own some Continuum Units and/or Premium filters, and I don’t see them in the Hub.
- How come I can’t see my floating licenses in the Hub?
- I love Linux and use it for all my Boris FX software. Can I use the Hub?
- I want to make the window of the Hub a little bit larger or smaller. What gives?
- I have run into some trouble; things aren’t working and I’m seeing strange error messages. Please help!
- I signed in with Google but it’s asking for my password again. Please help!
- How can I use the Hub behind a firewall?