Unfortunately, you would need two licenses to use Boris FX software on a desktop and laptop simultaneously. You can move a license between different systems by uninstalling from one machine and reinstalling on another, but this is often not a desirable solution. For customers who need to use Boris FX software on multiple machines simultaneously, we recommend an additional low-cost monthly subscription or speaking to our sales team about adding floating license support.
Articles in this section
- License Instructions - Nodelocked Licenses
- License Instructions - Floating Licenses
- Trial Licenses
- Floating License System Requirements
- Can I use one license for a desktop and laptop simultaneously?
- How do I move my nodelocked license to another machine?
- Are floating licenses or VM licensing supported?
- How many computers can I license with my Boris FX application?
- Floating license management for multiple software publishers
- How can I see which machines are currently using my floating license?