To stop Sapphire from collecting usage data:
- Go to the change-usage-collection folder.
- For Windows: C:\Program Files\BorisFX\Sapphire <version> <port>\change-usage-collection\change-usage-collection.exe
- For macOS: /Applications/BorisFX\Sapphire <version> <port>/config/change-usage-collection/Change Usage Collection.app
- For Linux: /usr/BorisFX/Sapphire<port>/change-usage-collection/change-usage-collection
- Run the "change-usage-collection" application.
- Uncheck "Allow Sapphire to anonymously collect usage date"
and click "OK".
- The next time you start up the host, the changes will take effect.
When you run the "change-usage-collection" application again, the status will show "Sapphire is not currently collecting usage data."
An alternative method:
- You may modify the usage-optin text file by opening the file with a text editor of your choice.
- Changing the "y" to "n".
Save and exit the file for the changes to take effect the next time you start up the host application.