Turn off auto-save—some network's protocols apparently do not perform the rename of the previous file properly, ie from foo.sni to foo.sni.bac Turn off auto-save in the Save/Export section of the preferences.
Articles in this section
- SynthEyes Crashed!
- Reset the Preferences
- "Can't find suitable initial frames" Error
- "Size constraint hasn't been set up" Error
- Displayed Focal Length Is Wrong
- Messages About File/Save Failing
- Trouble Exporting
- What If markers disappear?
- Can't Read an Image or Movie File
- Having Trouble Making a Preview Movie